No products in the cart.
GEEPAS 1200W DRY IRON
- Brand: GEEPAS
- SKU: GDI7782
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
1. NON-STICK COATING PLATE - Super smooth non-stick coating for an extra glide & a beautiful crease free black finish for effortless ironing across all fabrics. It is lightweight as compared to other Irons.
2. ADJUSTABLE THERMOSTAT CONTROL & INDICATOR LIGHT - You can easily set the thermostat to the required temperature, and the LED light tells you when the iron is set at the necessary temperature.
3. SLIM TIP and light Weight - The iron has a sleek, streamlined design with button groove for easy mobility round fastenings and hard to reach areas. Its light weight and very comfortable while performing the ironing task.
4. ERGONOMIC HANDLE, EASY STORAGE - Comfortable ergonomic textured handle for an easy grip and for storage, wrap power cord around the heel rest and store easily. ABS & PP MATERIAL Build.
5. 2 YEARS MANUFACTURER WARRANTY INCLUDED
SKU: GDI7782 Categories: deals of the day, Dry Iron, Geepas, Home Appliances, Top Selling Tags: dry iron, geepas, iron
1. NON-STICK COATING PLATE The base plate of this iron is has a non-stick coating and is suitable for all fabric types. The coating is long-lasting and smoothly slides across the cloth without sticking
2. Light Weight & Efficient – This dry iron is lightweight and can be used easily to get perfectly ironed clothes with less energy consumption. Gets heated up quickly to get a ironed clothes in just matter of time.
3. ADJUSTABLE THERMOSTAT CONTROL – The thermostat controller is placed just below the handle to have easy access to adjust the desired temperature according to your fabrics. And then ready to remove the creases effortlessly
4. COMFORTABLE HANDLE & INDICATOR LIGHT – The iron is very comfortable to use with its grip handles and to know the current ON/Off status it has the pilot light
5. OVERHEAT PROTECTION – This Geepas Iron Box will shut off automatically once it is heated up to the desired temperature and avoids the over temperature and damage to your fabrics
There are no reviews yet.